Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To procrastinate or not to procrastinate?

I don't fully understand why I like to put everything off till another day. No matter what it is I just don't want to do it right now. For as long as I can remember I've always tried to put just about everything on hold to another time. I put off getting up in the morning to go work for another 5 minutes, then another 5 minutes...before I know it, I'm rushing out the door to get to work on time. I put off doing the dishes until it's time to go to bed, then when I should be going to bed I'm too busy to doing something stupid that's going to keep me up another 30-45 minutes. I'll get to playing the ps3 or the iPad, then next thing I know it's damn midnight or later. Just last night I was playing the ps3 till about 9:30, I thought to myself "this would be a good time to call it quits and get ready for bed...". But this was only to be the begining of what would be a long strings of things that kept me up til almost 12:30. What in the world am I doing? I get these great ideas of getting up early in the morning, but as soon as tomorrow gets here I realize that it was a bad good with good intentions. One of these days I'll get it right and get my butt out of bed with plenty of time.
See ya later or then again I might just procrastinate some more,
JW Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment