Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lion, tigers, my son..oh my


I wonder if i was anything like my son when I was almost 2. This little terd can absolutely destroy a room in under 2 minutes flat, and that my friend is no joke. We'll pick up the living room and then after he gets up from his nap, he'll wonder around for a few minutes. Then the next thing you know...the toys just start coming out. Lando will play with a few of them, but mostly he just likes to make a mess. He likes to drag out these baskets that have toys in them and drop them in the floor and then move onto the next basket. Fun Fun

But at the end of the day, it all worth it. If there's any truth to the idea that your offspring is twice as bad as you I might be in trouble. So far I've been lucky, it's the years after he gets to be 10 that I'm really gonna start to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment