Saturday, January 22, 2011

iPad or iCrap


I just had to have an iPad, I absolutely drove my wife nuts. Then I got one for Christmas from my inlaws, man was I excited. I played on it for a few days and kept thinking theres gotta be more than this. I start thinking this wasn't anything more than a large version of the iPhone, but without being able to make a phone call. WTF?

But then this damn thing started to grow on me. I'm glad I didn't have to fork over $600 for this, but looking back on it I'd still would have gotten it if my wife would have had let me. Some of the apps leave you with a sour taste in your mouth after you've paid for them and they totally suck ass. But I think the gems greatly outmatch all the crappy ones I've gotten. Luckily there are a lot of free or lite versions to try before you payout some hard earned money for some total crap.

A few of my fav's

1.zombie smash
2.angry birds
3.dead runner
4.dead runner
5.glass tower

Several of these are only .99 to 1.99. Angry brids is a little more on the expensive side but well worth the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment